|| Harsha M
||SAN JOSE, CA
|| Rent/Sub Lease - Apartment/House
|| Situated on the cusp of downtown and surrounded by some breathtaking views of the San Jose City, this 11th floor apartment offers a luxurious ultra modern downtown living experience.
I'm looking for a housemate to occupy a bedroom + private bathroom in my 2B/2B apartment. Apartment is available to move in right now.
Rent 1B1B is 1600 USD/month
Dedicated Garaged Car Parking is 125 USD/month [Optional, not needed if you don't have a car]
Utilities (AT&T fiber internet+water+trash+electricity) comes out to around ~100 USD/month
Refundable security deposit 500 USD
You would be sharing the apartment with just me. I am a working professional and love a clean cozy home. I don't generally have people over or overnight guests. I am looking for a working professional who is happy-go-lucky, no-nonsense, and enjoys a clean, quiet, smoke free and pet free home. If interested, please contact me via email and I'll respond back. Please state a little bit about yourself and where you work in your introduction. Be sure to leave a number and I'll contact you back!
Apartment is located on North First Street near the San Jose Airport.
About the Apartment:
- Floor to ceiling glass windows throughout the apartment
- Large patio overlooking breathtaking views of the city
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Dish washer, Large Oven and refrigerator in common living area
- Heater and AC in bedrooms and living room
- Closet in bedroom, with an extra closet outside
- Large kitchen, dinning room and living room
- Semi furnished (can provide twin bed + mattress + basic desk if needed)
- Looking for 3 months minimum but thereafter month to month AND both short term and long term lease available
About the Apartment Complex:
- Urban elegance and modern design.
- High-quality appliances, hardwood-style vinyl floors, walk-in closets, and an in-unit washer and dryer.
- Community amenities are plentiful
- Indulge your four-legged friend with a suds session at The Paw Spa
- Get your caffeine fix at The Grind cafe
- Work up a sweat in a private spin studio The Spin Zone.
- When it's time to unwind, take a dip in the swimming pool and spa area
- Soak up the sun from our 12th-floor sky lounge
- Relax at the yoga studio
- Apartment's convenient central locationputs all of Silicon Valley within easy reach. VTA Light Rail is right outside the apartment complex and all major commute routes on highways 87, 101, I-880, and I-280 are within a mile.
- Enjoy variety of nearby restaurants and cafes, or venture farther to shop at Westfield Valley Fair mall or cheer on the San Jose Sharks at the SAP Center.
Note: You must be logged in to reply to this Ad. Please make sure you mark our email email@example.com to your SAFE list if you find our email in SPAM folder.
Beware of Scammers: Do not accept any personal check. It has come to our notice that some scammers will give personal check and then that check will bounce in few days. Do not list your email or phone number in the body of the classified.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible and liable for the validity of this
classified. It is your responsibility to validate the claims made in this
classified. Please use your own discretion when meeting or conducting a
transaction based on this classified. There is a lot of scam on internet.
Please beware of doing any transactions by personal check or cash or money
transfer for buying or selling unless you have verified all the credentials of
the user you are transacting with. We are not liable for any damages.