Breakfast is the most important part of your diet. If you are in the habit of skipping your breakfast,
here are some very important reasons why you should not. Break-the-fast, after going hours without food you,
finally get up in the morning and need lots of energy to kick start the day.
Only breakfast can provide you with this energy. If you're of those who're still not having your breakfast,
now is the time to change that habit. Here are some extremely important reasons why!
1. Breakfast improves your metabolism
2. Keeps you on track if you're looking to lose weight
3. Helps to maintain insulin response
4. Helps perform better at work/school
5. Burns those calories early
6. Aids in setting a good example
7. Gets you your essential nutrients first thing in the morning
8. Skipping breakfast can make you grumpy
Disclaimer: Please use this channel at your own discretion. These articles are contributed by our users. We are not responsible or liable for any problems related to the utilization of information of these articles.
View All Contributions